Happy #ThrillerThursday to these new mysteries & thrillers hitting the shelves this week: TENACITY by J.S Law A Maximum Shelf Awareness selection! Cramped, claustrophobic, and under strict command, the confines of naval submarine HMS Tenacity are unwelcoming in the best of circumstances. For Lieutenant Danielle “Dan” Lewis, the only female aboard, who must methodically interrogate […]
June 23th–28th, 2011, Booth #1126
Friday, June 24th
- 5:30pm Julie Cross will sign copies of TEMPEST in our booth #1126.
Saturday, June 25th*
- 10:00am John Hart will sign copies of IRON HOUSE in the Baker & Taylor booth #2049.
- 11:00am Rhys Bowen and Jane Cleland will sign copies of BLESS THE BRIDE and DEADLY THREADS in our booth #1126.
- 12:30pm Mary Kay Andrews will sign copies of SUMMER RENTAL in our booth #1126.
- 1:30pm Mary Kay Andrews will speak on the LIVE! @ your library Reading Stage at the back of the 1400 aisle.
- 1:30pm "Celebrating Southern Writers" with John Hart (IRON HOUSE) at MCC #335-336.
- 4:00pm "Tales from the Heart: Literary Memoirs" with Margaux Fragoso (TIGER, TIGER) at MCC #283.
*Saturday is also Mystery Day on the Pop Top Stage featuring Minotaur authors Ro Harris, Jane Cleland, Nancy Martin, Michael Wiley, Steve Hamilton, Barbara Fister, Rhys Bowen and Cathy Pickens!
- 10:00am "Traditional Mysteries: Who are the new Jane Marples?" with authors Rhys Bowen, Nancy Martin, Rosemary Harris, and moderator Jane Cleland.
- 11:00am "Tough Guys" with authors Steve Hamilton and Michael Wiley.
- 12:00pm An interview with Cathy Pickens.
- 1:00pm BrownBag Lunchtime Interview with Rosemary Harris.
- 2:00pm "Attention to Detail: how research adds to the mystery" with authors Rhys Bowen, Jane Cleland, and moderator Michael Wiley.
- 3:00pm "Laugh or I’ll Kill You" with authors Rosemary Harris, Nancy Martin, and Cathy Pickens.
- 4:00pm "Mystery Chicks and Private Dicks" with author Barbara Fister.
Sunday, June 26th
- 9:00am Coffee Klatch featuring Steve Hamilton (THE LOCK ARTIST) and Alden Bell (THE REAPERS ARE THE ANGELS) at J.W. Marriott (614 Canal Street) and lle de France Ball Room sponsored by YALSA.
- 9:00am Rosemary Harris will sign SLUGFEST in our booth #1126.
- 10:30am The Alex Award winners panel and book signing with featured speakers Steve Hamilton (THE LOCK ARTIST) and Alden Bell (THE REAPERS ARE THE ANGELS) at MCC #383-385.
- 10:30am ALTAFF’s “Mysteries @ your Library” with featured speakers Erica Spindler (WATCH ME DIE) and Bill Loehfelm (THE DEVIL SHE KNOWS) at MCC #268.
- 12:30pm From the Inside(rs) Out: AAP/ Book Buzz Editor’s Panel with Nancy Pearl and John Sherer.
- 1:30pm ALTAFF’s “First Author, First Book” panel with featured speaker Ellen Bryson (THE TRANSFORMATION OF BARTHOLOMEW FORTUNO) at MCC #269.
Monday, June 27th
- 9:00am Justin Spring and Wendy Moffat will sign copies of SECRET HISTORIAN and A GREAT UNRECORDED HISTORY in our booth #1126.
- 2:00pm ALTAFF’s Gala Author Tea with Nevada Barr (BURN) at MCC #293-296.