Welcome to Wednesday!
It is my pleasure to share with you Macmillan’s many wonderful holiday-themed titles.
Though I am a Festival of Lights (aka Hanukkah) kinda gal, Christmas is my favorite time of year. I had my first taste of Eggnog (it may have been spiked!) during Thanksgiving and I am hooked! And is there anything better, my dear librarians, than Peppermint Bark? Marathon viewings of ELF and lots of presents — that’s how we celebrate at the Sherer household.
- A GIFT FROM TIFFANY’S by Melissa Hill
- A GIFT TO REMEMBER by Melissa Hill
- MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME edited by Stephanie Perkins
- A QUILT FOR CHRISTMAS by Sandra Dallas
- THE CHRISTMAS LIGHT by Donna VanLiere
- THE NIGHTINGALE BEFORE CHRISTMAS by Donna Andrews
- SIX GEESE A-SLAYING by Donna Andrews
- THE DOGS OF CHRISTMAS by W. Bruce Cameron
- ON STRIKE FOR CHRISTMAS by Sheila Roberts
- CHRISTMAS BLISS by Mary Kay Andrews
- CHRISTMAS KEEPSAKES by Donna VanLiere