Articles tagged "whitelisted"
You might already know that our digital catalogs are hosted on Edelweiss now, but you might not know that there are also e-galleys hosted there just waiting to be downloaded. If you're a current librarian in the United States and interested in being pre-approved* to download all of our e-galleys, please follow these steps:
1. Register for Edelweiss with your library-issued e-mail address.
2. Send Anne a note that includes the e-mail address you registered with, your full name, and your current library (subject: Edelweiss).
*Whitelisting is only available to adult and teen librarians currently employed in the U.S.
So easy! Then Anne will forward your request and let you know when you're all hooked up.
For those of you already whitelisted we have a few recommendations for you listed below. And for those of you on the fence maybe one of these upcoming titles will entice you into signing up!
Get started with our recommendations (updated February 28, 2017)
- SECRETS IN DEATH by J.D. Robb
- COME SUNDOWN by Nora Roberts
- THE BEDLAM STACKS by Natasha Pulley
- THE GRIP OF IT by Jac Jemc
- PARADISE VALLEY by C.J. Box
- TORNADO WEATHER by Deborah Elaine Kennedy
- GRIEF COTTAGE by Gail Godwin
- THE ANSWERS by Catherine Lacey
- HE SAID/SHE SAID by Erin Kelly
- WOLF ON A STRING by Benjamin Black
- SOME RISE BY SIN by Philip Caputo
- THE BEST OF ADAM SHARP by Graeme Simsion
- ONE DAY WE'LL ALL BE DEAD AND NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER by Scaachi Koul
- WALKAWAY by Cory Doctorow
- THE STANDARD GRAND by Jay Baron Nicorvo
- MARLENA by Julie Buntin
- VOID STAR by Zachary Mason
- AND THEN THERE WAS ME by Sadeqa Johnson
- ONE PERFECT LIE by Lisa Scottoline
If your account is already whitelisted for our titles, hit this link to access a list of all of our currently available e-galley downloads (To find all Macmillan e-galleys, simply choose “Macmillan” under the “Refine by Vendor” tab on the left and hit the “Update” button. If you’re having problems, make sure you are logged in and that you’ve selected “View titles I May Download or Request” in the upper left corner. Otherwise, the page will say “No titles met this criteria.”).